The castle's only known interior is that of a hallway with a chandelier dangling from the ceiling above, candles and torches lining the walls and a fireplace roaring in the background. The outer wall to the far right of the stage will break if a character is slammed into it enough times, leading to a small courtyard with a dry/unused well.
Knockoff (Stage Ultra)Edit
The victor knocks the opponent up into the dry well, where they helplessly flail down into the seemingly bottomless pit until no longer seen, and are heard fatally hitting the ground.
In KI Gold, due to data restrictions, the well is missing, and the courtyard is replaced with a wide balcony. So instead, the loser is knocked off the balcony to their deaths.
- The true location of Sabrewulf's secluded manor is in Ravensburg, revealed in the first chapter of the KI Novella for the reboot. It is based on the name of the real-life town in the state of Baden-Württemberg, located in Germany.
- The stage's Knockoff in KI2 bears a striking resemblance to Mortal Kombat 4's Continue screen.
- Interior Castle - An interior area located somewhere in the castle in the original Killer Instinct.
- Spinal's Rooftop - The rooftop of the castle in Killer Instinct, where the undead skeleton warrior Spinal is fought.
- Front Castle - The front of the castle in Killer Instinct.
- Dungeon - A dungeon located somewhere in the castle in Killer Instinct 2/Gold, where the demon lord Gargos is fought in the final battle.
- Alchemical Lab - A hidden laboratory located somewhere in the castle as seen in Killer Instinct (2013).