It was followed up almost 18 years later with the release of Killer Instinct: Season One Soundtrack + Original Arcade Soundtrack, the official soundtrack of the rebooted game that was released in 2013 for the Xbox One.
- Title Tune - 1:23
- Select - 0:56
- Maya (Game Version) - 2:10
- Maya (Remix) - 5:09
- Sabrewulf - 1:53
- Jago (Game Version) - 2:20
- Jago (Shakuhachi Remix) - 2:15
- Combo - 1:40
- Tusk - 2:00
- Kim Wu - 1:58
- Orchid - 2:34
- Glacius - 1:51
- Fulgore - 2:07
- Spinal - 2:57
- Gargos - 2:55
- Training Mode - 6:26
- "Maya (Game Version)" and "Maya (Remix)" features uncredited vocals by Mark Betteridge
- "Combo" and "Orchid" features uncredited vocals by Faye Newborough
- "Combo" features uncredited vocals by Kev Bayliss
- "Combo" and "Spinal" features uncredited vocals by Team Rare
- Grant Kirkhope - live guitar and trumpet on tracks 1, 2, 5, 9, 13, and 15
- The Lads - chants and sound FX
- This is, by far, the shortest KI soundtrack overall, ranging at only 40 minutes, 25 seconds.
- The themes of Orchid, Maya and Combo, respectively, are the official credits themes for all versions of Killer Instinct 2 (including the Gold version released for the Nintendo 64).
- This is the only soundtrack where the character themes are titled by the names of those involved in the KI2 roster.
- The theme of the secret Sky Stage in KI2/Gold is not included in this soundtrack, nor is it even officially titled. This marks the first KI soundtrack where a stage's theme is not included.
|Soundtracks||Killer Cuts ·Killer Instinct Gold Cuts ·Killer Instinct Season 1 Soundtrack ·Killer Instinct Season 2 Soundtrack ·Killer Instinct Season 3 Soundtrack|
|Music||"The Way U Move" ·"It's A Jungle" ·"The Instinct"|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.